Sunday, July 01, 2007

"The Simpsons" Kwik-E-Mart in Mountain View!

I like The Simpsons but I'm not really a fanatic or anything, but still - this is pretty cool!

7-Elevens become Simpsons 'Kwik-E-Marts'

To promote the upcoming "The Simpsons Movie' (opening July 27th), a bunch of 7-Elevens have turned into Kwik-E-Marts and will even sell products only known in the TV world like Buzz Cola and KrustyO's cereal.

And guess what? One of these 7-Elevens/Kwik-E-Marts is in Mountain View! I'm not sure which one as a quick search on Yahoo Yellow Pages shows there's four (615 S Rengstorff Ave, 2640 California St, 1905 Latham St, and 276 N Whisman Rd) - but when I'm back in town, I will have to investigate!

2 fascinating comment(s) from my friends:

John said...

Back in town? Where are you?

John said...

It's actually none of the above. I heard on the radio today that it's the one on Pear Ave. (Pear Ave and N. Shoreline Blvd). I guess it's a relatively new strip mall.