Monday, December 10, 2007

Man candy

Sorry for the lack of posts lately... I've definitely had things to say, just no time to blog about it. (Darn work!)

So it will be just little tidbits here and there for now.

Such as... hello! There was some fine looking man candy out there in TV land last week.

Exhibit A: Henry in Ugly Betty (after sink exposion, ice cream scene, etc...)
Exhibit B: Nate in Gossip Girl (when he was gettin' it on with Blair)

Who knew these boys were so buff???


Note: These comments are made with total respect to the actors that portray Henry and Nate as I am just admiring their physique. :)

2 fascinating comment(s) from my friends:

Amanda said...

See - I knew I was right in thinking that nerdy finance guys were hot! I knew you'd catch on sooner or later... ;)

John said...

Anybody else find it disturbing that high school kids on TV are having rampant sex?