Monday, February 23, 2009

Trailer for The Hills

I caught this on Perez Hilton. OMG just when I thought this show couldn't get any faker...



First of all, that whole bit with the fortune teller? C'mon! Everyone and their mother knows about the whole Lauren-Heidi fiasco. OK, maybe my mom doesn't know - I'm just saying that I can't believe Lauren could seriously be surprised that the fortune teller was spot on with her drama.

Don't get me wrong - I'll still watch this stoopid show. Even if that means I have to be reunited with *cringe* Spencer.

If you want more info on the upcoming season, check out this interesting article from the LA Times.

By the way, did you know that Stephen Colletti is an actor now? I remember him having that MTV hosting gig... I guess he was on One Tree Hill (I randomly caught an episode last week for the first time ever and wow, that show is cra-zee!!!) and now he appears in a new video for Taylor Swift.

2 fascinating comment(s) from my friends:

Cindy said...

excellent clips! coletti's hair looks bad, IMHO.
i'm going to watching that craptastic hills show too! i keep asking myself when i will stop watching those shows...jury's still out!

Carrie said...

They showed so much that it's really not worth watching the shows! But really, I still will of course.