Thursday, March 19, 2009

EEEK!!! I'm scared of vampires now...

Just click to 2:22...



BTW - I'm scared that I will be SOL for the Twilight DVD. I'm too old (meaning I get too tired too early) for the midnight parties and I didn't pre-order it because I didn't want to wait for it to be shipped. I'm hoping I can just go to Target on Saturday and pick one up but I heard they were already backordered at Border's and the 3-disc set on Target.com is no longer available. I did ask Target (guest services) if I could reserve a copy for in-store pickup but they said that was not an option. I think I should be able to find a copy somewhere though.

*****

On a separate note, isn't it fun to see the Karate Kid on Ugly Betty? I think his thing with Hilda is so cute.

3 fascinating comment(s) from my friends:

Runner Leana said...

Thanks for reminding me that I need to hit up Walmart before leaving for Banff tomorrow!

Alisa said...

It's first up on my Netflix queue but there will probably be a really long wait.

Cindy said...

what??! ralph macchio is on ugly betty? i haven't been watching it this season, but now i will. i remember having such a crush on him, which is funny now because when i see the old karate kid all i can think is "that dude is way too skinny."
good luck with the dvd! i pre-ordered from amazon, but i wonder when it will actually come.