Thursday, June 14, 2007

Highlights from Last Night's SYTYCD

Yes, that's the abbreviated version of So You Think You Can Dance... anyway, I found some clips of some of last night's most interesting routines.

First, the one with Lacey that I mentioned in my previous entry:


Then there was this cool "pop jazz" routine from Wade Robson (c'mon, everyone knows Wade, right???)


And the jive routine that got high marks from all the judges:

2 fascinating comment(s) from my friends:

Amanda said...

I love the one that Lacey did - still gives me chills. Do you know the song that is the background music? I love that song too....

Amanda said...

by the way - you should totally watch this crazy spinoff of the Cameron/Lacey dance....little wrong but pretty darn funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koC7zRRHkdA