Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harry Potter kids through the years...

So this weekend I watched this A&E special on the Harry Potter films and it was so funny to see clips of the kids in the first film intercut with the newest film (which looks pretty good, by the way, regardless of the lukewarm reviews).

Remember these little munchkins when they were first cast?



And here they are now:



As for my Harry Potter status... I haven't made much progress with finishing book 5 since my air travel last week. It's just so hard to find time to read lately! BUT I did manage to find some movie companions so at least that part is figured out. ;)

1 fascinating comment(s) from my friends:

Unknown said...

i think book 5 is impossible to finish. i tried to read it but stalled about 100 pages in. there were just too many darn wizards for me to keep track of. i gave up on the book so im glad the movie is finally out.