Wednesday, September 19, 2007

From the east coast to the west coast...

Some random thoughts after tonight's episode of Newport Harbour:

  • Allie and Samantha are a serious pair of dum-dums... how is it possible that they are graduating?
  • Chrissy and Clay are kind of a cute couple, I guess
  • Chase has good taste in pizza (no pun intended)
  • Taylor's hair is about a foot too long for me
I also caught the premiere of Gossip Girl on the CW. It's been awhile since I've been hooked on a fictional high school drama - couldn't really get into The O.C., One Tree Hill, or the like... BUT I think this one might have just earned a spot on my DVR list. First of all, it features a voice-over by Miss Kristen Bell which is nice since Veronica Mars is gone. Oh wait, that was a high school show, wasn't it? OK, forget what I said earlier. Anyway, I guess the show is based on some book series and it's about a bunch of kids that attend a prep school in NYC. I like all the characters, except for sleazy Chuck (aka potential date rapist), and I'm really looking forward to seeing how the new potential romance develops between popular and rich Serena (played by the soccer player girl from "The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants") and the not-so-rich, not well known but still kinda cool Dan.

1 fascinating comment(s) from my friends:

Amanda said...

Dan's are always cool. ;)

that show does look interesting. when does My Boys come on again? I get stuck watching the Food Network and HGTV a lot and forget to switch...