Thursday, February 19, 2009

More SYTYCD alums on Dancing with the Stars!

Ooh... I'm so excited! I was just looking at the new cast photos for the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars on Pink is the New Blog and I noticed two new but familiar faces.

Popular So You Think You Can Dance dancers, Chelsie Hightower and Dmitry Chaplin, have been added to the cast as professional ballroom dancers. Chelsie will be dancing with Ty Murray and Dmitry will be dancing with Jewel.

I love this tradition of DWTS picking up new professionals from SYTYCD which started last fall with the addition of Lacey Schwimmer.

It's so fun to see our old friends again - first on America's Best Dance Crew and now DWTS!

2 fascinating comment(s) from my friends:

XPPINKXX said...

hey doll

OMG i am like in LOVE with ABDC....i seriously have to make time to watch it on Thursday nights...best show ever!!! beat freaks are my fav crew!!! voting for all strong gorge females please!

Runner Leana said...

I wasn't a huge fan of Chelsie, but I really do like Dmitry! Glad to see they are joining DWTS to keep things a little bit younger...