Thursday, June 25, 2009

My MAC F&F Order!

Remember that MAC 25% off sale? Well, my order arrived today! Look at all the fun stuff I got:



I got a couple of lipsticks, a blush, a mascara, another 239 brush, and a whole bunch of eyeshadows! (Can you tell eyeshadow is my favorite?) I'm excited because I got a good mix of both neutrals as well as bold colors. I'm most excited to try out Steamy (the bluish one) and Sumptious Olive. If I come up with any good looks with my new purchases, I'll post them here.

4 fascinating comment(s) from my friends:

Alisa said...

Fun!

Wow, no mention of all the celebrity deaths, I'm a little shocked.

RoadBunner said...

It's like Christmas!!! Still waiting on my ELF stuff. Will need your help again :)

Marathon Maritza said...

OMG I love it!!! I am so addicted to makeup but I have to stop buying it....there is no way I can wear it all! I mean, if I just left it alone, I could to YEARS and still not use up all my stuff. Do you feel the same way? Is that no excuse?

When do I get to be your makeup guinea pig?

Julianne said...

Omg, your order from Mac looks like mine!!!