Monday, January 28, 2008

Someone save me from this stuff!

OK, seriously, someone needs to take my box of Chocolate Peanut Butter Pops away from me. It's like crack (I'm guessing) - it's soooo addicting!

When I first purchased this cereal, I think I devoured the entire "15 serving" box by the third day. I swore then I would never buy the stuff again but it was on sale at Safeway today so I couldn't resist. Big mistake!

Anyway, I now need to go put this box away in a very high, hard to reach cupboard of mine.

1 fascinating comment(s) from my friends:

kirby said...

Mmmmmmm.... cereal. I really have to limit how often I buy cereal. I can totally finish off a box in three days (you know, or less). Right now I have Kashi GoLean Crunch. So good, but alas, I will have to wait awhile after finishing this box to buy a new one.